I must undergo my third surgery at the end of the month for a broken wrist
suffered while on holiday in Nova Scotia this past summer....fell asleep at
the wheel....!!!$%^#(@&   It was a compound fracture which was surgically
repaired perfectly but because of my lack of total balance control,  I
knocked the pins out of place by putting too much pressure in my bad hand.
 Now the wrist will be fused but I'll still have finger strength and motion.
 It just wont bend up and down and sideways.

Just wat I need...another complication in my life!!

Does anyone know if there are any anesthesias which dissagree with PD or are
counter productive to the PD MEDS still in my system at the time of
surgery??? That way I can "advise" the anesthesiologist (sp)

Thanks

Joyce