>From one who suffered from toe/foot/leg cramps, I can only relate that there
were no longer any meds available from my neuro that I could take.  I was at
my max limits.

it was radical and I took a chance (with no promises from the neuro or
surgeon)  but
I went into my pallidotomy in total cramp conditions.  On both feet the toes
were curled under,  my foot to my ankle was twisted in cramp and my calf's
were in a knot.

I walked off the table and never had it again since.

AS FOR VIT. E.
I am fortunate to have the Dir. of Research and Development for PDF as my
neuro.  Two years ago he stressed the importance of VIT E and C. The E to
help relieve the leg cramping and the C to slow down the progression of PD.

Both have been verified

I began to liquify my Sinemet into one litre of C each day...and
I take 1600 units DI-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE in soft gel form every A.M.
and again P.M.  === 320 i.u. per day.

Additionally,  he perscribed ATIVAN to be used as a "calming-down"
help....Actually, I found that Excedrin PM worked better as a pain reliever
AND it helped me get a nights sleep when taken as a sleep aid..

good luck to you all....I cry for your pain.

Joyce