Good day,

>                Ron Reiner  (49 + 1.5 yrs and counting)

It's my understanding that any Vitamin E that is listed as dl-alpha.... is a
synthetic.  Therefore, my preference, regardless of the type I use, and I do
place Vitamin E in myself daily, is to choose one that is listed as
d-alpha.... on the label.  I just feel that natural, organic is better for
my body and more easily assimilated.

Thus endth my 02 cents.
Jeff part-time, long distance CG for Becky, Seattle, WA