I want to thank everyone for the incredible amounts of information on this
subject. I am not happy to hear that so many people suffer from these
painful times. As someone who has tried shaking and pulling and massaging
the cramps out of my mothers and my friends with parkinsons' limbs, I can
say the best feeling is when we actually feel the tension release.
Dennis thank you for pointing out that she is overwhelmed by the pain at
that point. I do not ever mean to not acknowledge that. I was however more
concerned with the anxiety and panic which seems to complicate the
situation and as someone noted can intensify the cramps.
Brian, your supply of info was quickly backed up to my hard drive where i
will sort out and pass along the info (deleting the addresses)...thanks for
keeping it ready. There is alot to try and hopefully something will help.
One of my reassuring thoughts is that a good friend of mine here in my town
has pd and when i met him years ago he had cramps thruout his whole body.
(his girlfriend would literally pick him up and shake him to rid him of the
pain.) but they DID pass and he get only smaller ones now. he thinks that
the Parlodel helped, but is not certain.