John Levin wrote:

> I have just returned from a vacation. I have been told while I was away an
> article appeared which indicated that melatonin intake was related to an
> increase in the incidence of ovarian cancer.
>
> As quite a number of people I know use this medication to help them sleep, I
> would be obliged if anyone could verify this for me.
>
> John Levin MD ([log in to unmask])

I was the original poster of this article, which I retrieved from a
Newsgroup.  I wrote to the poster of the Newsgroup article and
received a bounced message.  I have since done a MEDLINE search on
this topic and have not found much to corroborate this.  I will
continue to research this issue.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"