Barb  (et al)

As for pot(mj), I had not thought of using it for RLS.  Sometimes when I have a
migraine headache (yes I have that too) or am just to sick to sleep, my daughter
brews me a cup of strong mj tea with a little honey.  It is very calming,
stronger than Camemile (spelling????? I don't have letters after my name).

Thank you for the RLSF address, I will write.  I have PD and RLS. I am on
Clonazepam with my sinemet, eldepryl, and paxil.  Everything is supposed to
upset my stomach and make me sleepy.  I have never had nausea or upset from any
of it (yes, I am constpated usually)  and I have insomnia.  I sleep maybe 3 to 6
hours per day and never at a single stretch.  I am lucky if I can sleep for 2
whole hours straight.

My children are tired of me going to bed at midnight and getting up before 3am
to play the piano or turn on the TV or all the lights and sit up reading.  Then
I go back to be about 5 or 6 and am up before 8 and off to work.  I am waiting
for exhaustion to set in.  I never get deep sleep anymore, and when I do sleep,
I have "those vivid" dreams.

Anyway, I am glad for the Clonazepam as it has really helped with my RLS.  At
least my toes are no longer turned underso far that the nails stick into my
skin.

I've changed my gp as I found one in my rural area who actually has other PD
patients and understands (a little) the meds and problems.  I still feel so
stoked from my optometrist.  I told you that he sent Jacquie's list to his
listserver (about 700 he said). What an age, when my doctor can get advise from
700 other doctors almost instantly.

And, one more note.  I do not smoke, I have never smoked, and I do not intend to
smoke.  My parents, bro/sis/dau all smoke(d) and I hate what it has done to
them.

Thank you one and all for sharing with me.  And watch out for the

Marling McReynolds, AA, CTM, CEO