Barb wrote......
> A-HEM.... just in case ya haven't noticed, it's now perfectly acceptable
>for wimmins to read.  AND write.  AND drive.  AND even vote!  And a buncha
>other stuff, too... <smile>

Jeremy and Joe, Barb must live somewhere else than me an' my kinfolk!  Up
here in Maine, we're pretty much out of the touch with civilization an' like
it that way.  But don't you think that if the wimmen folk keep agitatin and
all, pretty soon they'll want to vote, have driver's permits, and even make
decisions!!  It seems that I 'member sometin about barefoot, preggers, and
in the kitchen!!  Hows about your neck of the woods?? {:-)

                                                                Peace, John