Hi Bill Harrington <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>Hi from Port Alberni, where the snow knocked out my server for a couple
>weeks, as well as collapsing several of the greenhouses whereI'm renting.
>As a PWP living alone I was particularily isolated. I am one of the early
>onset (29) PWP who knowingly overuses sinemet andpays the price.
>Before you judge those of us who do this harshly, try to imagine yorself
>living ALONE, no lifeline,no one you can call other than 911. What would
>you do when you've taken your reg.dose andfor whatever reason you are
>starting tofreeze up? After spending entire nights stuck in a chair and
>worseon a floor it changes your perception! When you HAVE to bemobile,
>to get to the bathroom, or eat, or stock the fire, you will take what
>you have to to SURVIVE.

ABSOLUTELY right, Bill. At twice your age (58/11) my view is similar -
if the qulity of life is better WITH than WITHOUT, go for it. There
seems little point in living a life of unadulterated misery &
deprivation.

Best regards
--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160