John M...

<Grinning>  Ohhh gee... I'd forgotten the ol Microsoft motto (prolly
intentionally), but YES... that's IT!!  And a ton of them programmer-types
adhere to that motto as tho their very life depends on it.  They LIVE that
motto!!

As for working for "the Bill," well to tell ya the truth, personally, I feel
that I work to help the members of my forum and THEN for Mr. Gates (which is a
warped, and unnatural viewpoint at MSN, I think).  I doubt Bill G. even knows
there IS a "Chronic Disease & Disorders Forum" on his network with a Parkie
managing it.

He DOES seem omnipotent when I read of all he's done and all he's got, tho.
but very distantly so.

By the way, I'm reading "Accidental Empires," right now (by "somebody"
Cringsley) which is subtitled, appropriately "Revenge of the Nerds." <grin>
It's all about the whiz kids that now are directing so much or our future, and
it is a very well written (often humorous) look at how the Bill Gates' of the
world arose to power.  A very good read!

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat