Hi "W.S." <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>I have a question for the group about pd,
>My mother has an appointment with a new DR.
>in a couple of weeks, and I will ask him also,
>But, she takes only 2 1/2 sinemet CR a day,one
>AM, one 5 hrs.later, and the 1/2 around 6 pm.
>My question is, about 7 pm., she totaly runs out
>of energy, like a baloon with the air being let out.
>within minutes, she has to lay down.
>Is this what you are refering to as the ups and downs
>of sinemet?? or is it a lack of propper sinemet level?
>or something elce going on? any advise, thank you
>                        WHITIE

She's lucky - my "collapse of stout party" time comes about 2.30
p.m. So I've learned to give in to it, have half an hour's sleep (ten
minutes is often sufficient) and I wake up rarin to go.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160