Jeremy  (et al)

My grandchildren sit on my lap or legs as we watch TV together.  If I am
relaxed, of course, my hand and leg begin to tremor.  They think it is fun to
sit on grandma's leg and feel it vibrate.  Sometimes one of them will tell me to
stop because he/she can't concentrate on the TV.  I tell them I have no control
and maybe they should sit beside me, not on my legs.

Sometimes I feel free-er around the grandchildren.  They don't really
understand, but they don't make a fuss nor do they give me platatudes.  They
just love me.

Here's to grandchildren.
Marling