Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:57:57 EST

Friends,

 Many of us are beginning trial doses of NADH (nicotinic adenine
dinucleotide).
I am wondering, HOW MUCH/ DAY??

The Menuco Corporation markets it as ENADA,.  Both 2.5 mg and 5.0 mg
tablets are offered.

I have been trying the 5.0 mg tablets as a supplement  to my Sinemet
doses, and comparing the results of Sinemet plus NADH  to Sinemet plus
eldepryl.

Eldepryl causes me headaches and a dry mouth, but does help.  NADH seems
to make me move more speedily and makes me feel hotter, almost
sweaty.

Both help, but if, as Dr. Georg Birkmayer suggests, each of us might take
up to 20 mg/ day, then the most helpful thing would be for NADH takers to
tell the list members :
          1.    size of dose
          2.   doses/day
          3.    time of day when doses are taken
          4.    comments on results
YOUR RESPONSES  WILL  HELP ALL OF US TO EVALUATE N.A.D.H...

Thank  you.

Ivan Suzman  Portland, Maine  47/10

22 degrees F.   snowless winter  Canada geese staying here this year.