Folks,

I may be confused, but what type of 'leg cramps' are you talking about?  My leg
problems are not really what I would call 'cramps', but tightening that even
curls my toes under.  These stretch, and are extremely uncomfortable, but they
are not 'cramps' like a charley horse.  I have done a lot of swimming and
running, not to mention high school and college sports, including softball,
volleyball, and tennis.  I know what leg cramps are.  They hurt.
But the condition I find now is not the same.  Stretching the calf muscle does
not relieve the spasm (?for want of a better word) and I do not have a great
deal of 'pain' with them, just GREAT DISCOMFORT and the feeling of muscles not
working the correct way.

Are we talking about the same thing?  I don't think I have 'leg cramps', but
spasms.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Stan.

Marling