I haven't had too much time to peruse this site but it looks as if it
might be help to answer some of the questions that have been asked
about vitimans.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bookman/

Vitamin Update informs you, the consumer, of the latest developments
in vitamin and mineral research. Combined with comprehensive
background information our monthly updates will keep you informed of
the very latest in a fast moving and often controversial area.

What you eat affects your present and future health. Vitamin Update
will help you decide which foods to eat, whether to take vitamin and
mineral supplements and if so, how often and how much.

There is currently an enormous amount of research into the links
between diet and disease with hundreds of projects being carried out
in medical and scientific institutions the world over. Vitamin Update
will keep you informed.

Vitamin News for December 1996

     Multivitamins may help prevent birth defects
     Vitamin C improves blood flow in those with high cholesterol
     levels Vitamin C and vitamin E reduce the harmful effects of
     fatty foods on blood vessels Beta carotene supplements may be
     harmful in smokers and those who drink alcohol Mediterranean diet
     protects against heart disease Vitamin E may hold back the
     progress of atherosclerosis Salt sensitivity in blacks may be
     inherited Vitamins protect against colon cancer

E-mail to Vitamin Update

Previous issues

Vitamin News for June 1996

Vitamin News for July 1996