Hi to all
Chuck and I hav been lurking for a few months and from a distance we see this
list straying far from its intended purpose.

Guys and gals...LETS GET BAC TO BASICS !!!

Stop the bickering, the name calling the accusations and the non=purposeful
talk.

Lets all remember back about a year or so when we ran threads of strictly PD
related topics.. cramping, pains, dystonia, dykinesias, sleep, meds, new PD
info,  govt funding,  diet, medical and mental treatment, surgery,  test
programs,  financial and insurance matters, available govt programs,
suggestions how to make our homes easier to live in,    were there more ???
 Im sure,  GDNF, FAVA,  black and white squares on the floor intended to help
relieve freezing,  blue glasses, vitamin therapy....drooling, dry mouth,
 speech problems, falling...and on and on.....(see SAM KALKSTEIN'S LIST
(TODAY)

Isnt there enuf to direct our attentions to and share with our PD family???
 We learned so much about this disease here that it resulted in my
Pallidotomy, dosages of meds (from ALAN B.  rest his soul)  ?????

Lets get back to real life PD situations.... there are a LOT of new members
from may countries where discussion of these topics are impossible to
find..this list has truely become world wide....

Lets reserve the bandwidth of the list and our valuable time by passing
personals directly instead of publishing them....or direct your comments
directly by typing the intended receivers name..Continue to put meaningful
 titles in our SUBJECT line so as to giv us a real good idea of our
topics.....Dont repeat complete previous messages just to put your comments
at the end...its not necessary...we all can and shud hav read our mail
daily...  use email for personal replies (oops I said that already)  which
wud ot be of germane (sp) interest to EVERY 1000+ of us.

LET ME START SOMETHING;;;;

WHO HAS HAD A SINGLE PALLIDOTOMY....THE MAIN REASON AND THE LONG AND SHORT
TERM RESULTS.... HOW LONG AGO, BY WHOM AND WHERE.

my contribution.
PALLIDOTOMY done March 13,  Toronto Western,  Toronto CA.  Neuro..Dr. Lang
Surgeon, Dr. Lozano   main reason...meds cud no longer control or correct my
toe cramping....  it was a long shot but it worked.....   (I was in medical
control of a small amount of tremor)    ten months later...still no cramps
and total meds reduced by over 70%%%!!!! without side effects.

YOUR TURN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

regards,
Joyce