To all those interested in starting support groups:

National Parkinson Foundation has a booklet that is helpful for getting groups
up and running...
and people on staff around the country at the NPF Centers of Excellence to help
out.  If we
can help either by providing the booklet or by putting you in touch with the
Center closest to
you, call or write to us at either our Miami office or the L.A. office.  (We
even have a special
Coordinator to help people get young-onset groups started.)

In the L.A. office, speak to either me or Sandy.  Call us at (outside
California) 800-522-8855,
(inside California) 800-400-8448.  Or drop us a note at l5840 Ventura Blvd.,
Suite 2l5, Encino,
California, 9l436.

Miami can be reached at 800-327-4545.

Good luck to all.