Kenora Fluerette Leonard wrote:

>  >
> Henry
> You have kept us informed about your wife's predicament.  You know, Henry,
> what stays in my mind after reading these messages is your wife.  Like me,
> she fears new drugs, feels safe with drugs she has tried before.  She
> appears petrified when new medication is prescribed to her because of
> previous side effects.  Does she read the Email messages from other PD
> sufferers?  I empathize with her and sympathize with you.  Please continue
> giving us updates. I'm 58 years old, have PD, and my husband is the
> care-giver).  Regards
> Fleurette

Dear Fleurette:
Thanks for your encouraging words. Yes, you are right she is afraid of
changing anything with regards to the med's. I try to read it Email for her
or run her a hard copy when so she would realize that she is not alone.
I take to support groups for the same reason.
Thanks for your support
Henry Guttentag CG for wife 62/9