Hello Celia,
Long time no hear... How are you.  When you find out about getting a
Pallidotomy done in Sweden, please let  me know.
Are you still interested in coming to our Conference in September.
Did you know that (according to Parkinson's NSW) Prof Benabid is coming to
Australia to do some sub-thallamic stimulation operations on a few patients
in NSW?
Parkinson's surgery is being featured in the next PA Magazine, incidentally
-- where it is being done in Australia, and by whom, etc
All the best
Joy Graham