hello all.  please read the following:

i am a managing representative for Excel Communications: a long-distance
provider.  The more customers and other managing reps i have linked to me,
the more income i can earn to try and make ends meet.  my symptoms are
progresssing and there exists few avenues of income i can walk.

So, please do me a favor and help out a friend with Parkinson's by
switching your long-distance service to Excel through me.  It will not cost
you anything to switch, you will save money--and if you are not satisfied
in three months you can be switched back for free (but i know you will like
it).

please call my voice mail #: 805.563.2636 and leave your name, number, and
a good time to call.  it will take only minutes, and you will help me out
for years

thank you in advance for your support.

Jeffrey Romanyshyn
29/4 1/2 years

j.r. [log in to unmask]

http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/index.html

Parkinson's E-Journal / Poetry / Thoughts / Science Fiction - Fantasy

"Remember: no matter where you go--there you are"-Buckaroo Bonzi