Henry,

Is one of those meds like Eldepreyl??? I take Sinement and Eldepryl as well as
Clonezapam and Paxil.  When I had an incident of Gout, my gp wanted me to take
Vicodine for pain, my pharmacist refused to give it to me because of the
potential life threatening inter action with other meds, especially Eldepryl.

He said I would need to go off Eldepryl for a couple of weeks and then I might
be able to have Vicodine.  Too long to wait,

The Gout passed and my neur gave me Clonezapam for the spasms and leg problems.
 I took and anti-infamitory (Indicin) for the Gout.

Keep up the good work and concern.  Also, I would recommend that you have your
pharmicist do a computer printout on all of her meds.  This way you can see and
read what they do and don't do as well as mixtures to avoid.

Too much, sorry, ButI am frightened by doctors ignorance. I have recently
changed my gp because I have found one who treats others with PD and is not lost
when I begin to talk about it.

Good Luck
Marling