At 06:54 AM 1/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank you Dennis,
>
>You are right of course.  It is up to us to know what is what with the disease
>and the meds.  We are the ones who are intimate with it all, and if we are
lucky
>enough to find doctors who will listen to us and share info and research we
>should hang on to them.
>
>We must take responsibility for our own primary care, and I am glad that I have
>found all of you to help me do this.
>
>Marling

Marling
Your name appears often on the List and it is always intersting to read your
input.  Questions
l. Humboldt - is this in Saskatchewan, Canada?
2. If someone had taken a drug in the past and the drug helped the pain,
would you mention it to the List or send a personal Email? (not prescribed
for PD)
Regards
Fleurette