A request to NADH users:

Please try to add to the NADH survey I  posted yesterday.  I spoke to Dr.
Georg
Birkmayer of Vienna, the developer of ENADA-brand NADH, this morning.

NADH is the co-factor for the enzyme, tyrosine hydroxylase, in the normal
chemical production of human dopamine in the substantia nigra .Birkmayer
said that among his 885 PWP's in his VIenna study, NADH allowed marked
improvement in at least 1/3 of the test group, even after 3 years of NADH
use.  He also mentioned the research work at the Univ. of Paris on
another study  NADH users.

ENADA  from Menuco, in 5.0 mg doses, apparently takes 4 hours to work,
but lasts 4 hours, once it kicks in.  Apparently, MARKED REDUCT IONS  IN
SINEMET USE BECOME POSSIBLE IN MANY CASES.

2 x 5.0 mg./day, about 1/2 hour before breakfast and again, 1/2 hour
before lunch, or 3 x 5.0 mg./day, adding a third evening dose, again 1/2
before eating, are the two daily dosing schedules I am going to try and
compare.

Ivan  Suzman 47/10   Portland, Maine
snowless winter  land of lighthouses and  woodstoves            40 F.
sunny