Friends,

I have a couple of requests for information concerning my step father .
1.) His voice has lost most of its power over the past  couple of
years.  I remember numerous postings exalting the Lee Silverman speech
therapy tapes.  Could someone please remind me as to where I can order
those tapes.

2.) He has now been placewd on a different Sinemet dosage.  His doctor
has him taking 1 Sinemet CR, with 1 25/100, at 8:00 am, 12:00 and 6:00.
I have noticed a distinct wearing off in the hour prior to his next
dose.  The last dose also comes early enough that the late evenings show
little Sinemet effect (he goes to bed around 10:00).

What type of doses do others use with CR and do they add a 25/100 as
well?

There also seems a strong desire to go back to bed following his initial
dose in the morning.  I am not sure if the Sinemet is causing the
sleepiness or allowing him the ability to sleep.

I appreciate all that you may tell me and thanks

Bill

--
Bill Bell ([log in to unmask])

--