Oooh, sorry to hear that It's doubtful that you will come to Perth for
>the conference....

>My friend is thinking of having Dr. McNeill do her palidotomy down here, but I
>suggested she look into having it done in Sweden as they have more experience
>with the operation there (i.e. 30 done here as opposed to hundreds in Sweden.)
>I'll let you know if I hear anything more about Sweden.
I will ask the neurologists here.  I know how you feel_-we are still guinea
pigs here in Oz...

>Good luck with organising the conference.  Are you going to have a speaker
>on using the Internet for information re Parkinson's?
Hope so -- I thought it might be you!!!!
Let me know if this is remotely possible?  (Sorry no money to bring you...)

Cheers - keep up the good work
Joy Graham