On Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:59:22 -0800 "Lawrence Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>How do I obtain NADH?  Drugstore?  Health food store?  Rx?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lawrence

Hi Lawrence, and listmembers......Greetings from  Portland, Maine

The only source of NADH (the cofactor, also called, "Coenzyme 1" , in the
production of dopamine in the substantia nigra) right now is a company
called, MENUCO, 1-800-636-8261.  Their brand name is "ENADA," and it
comes as tiny white capsules in a fire-orange blister pack in a bright
orange , shirt-pocket sized box.

MENUCO is in the Empire State Building in New York City.

Life Extension Corp. was stopped from distributing another NADH formula
by , I have heard, a court order, on December 1, 1996.  Some homeopathic
and other drug outlets may have some of this Life Extension formula still
in stock.  I'm personally trying ENADA.

I would talk to a neurologist or a family doctor before proceeding, so
that you can determine the most therapeutic dose pattern.  NADH is being
tested at Georgetown Univ. Medical Center for Alzheimer's, but is not yet
tested for parkinson's.

Maybe that can change if SOMEBODY OUT THERE writes a grant application to
the NIH, and , the UDALL BILL is passed in Congress  this year,  to fund
ten  Morris K. Udall PD research centers across the United States !

Call the Parkinson Action Network, at 1-800-850-4726, to get involved.

Let's get the UDALL BILL passed this year!

I'm looking forward to the NADH survey responses, and I will tabulate
them and report back to the list.

Ivan Suzman, 47/10, Sinemet, Eldepryl and NADH user.  Portland, Maine