Hi Folks:

In case you skim read  the notices and missed Barbara Schirloff's message of
1/20/97 you should consider reading her message in total to get a feel for
the PAN and  the political leadership we are getting from them.

PS to the newly diagnoised PWP

My observations are that when you are first dianoised with PD the doctor
perscribes sinamet and you return relatively back to normal. Your initial
response is that i can handle this disease  no problem.  But as time goes on
the disease wears you down to the point where it is a struggle to do the
simples task. Energy consumed to do most routine chores becomes exhausting.
after typing this note I will be too tired to edit it s an example.

The purpose of this comment is to incourage the newly diagonised PWP not to
be deluded and to utilize your energy level to support all PD efforts
especially PAN and its efforts to pass a significant research bill for us.

Back to packing boxes for the move