The relationship of NADH and nicotine (if any) has fascinated and perplexed
Jeff and I ever since we heard about NADH.
Consider the following: the smoking population has a far lower rate of pd
than the non-smoking population. Also, there was just an article in the
paper about smokers and Ahlzheimer's and a lower incidence there too. It's
only my unscientific guess/hunch here but there must be something in
nicotine or at least in one of the many gases of cigarettes that is
beneficial neurologically.
Does that mean Jeff considers smoking now? No, no, no. I hate cigarette
smoke and anymore Jeff doesn't like it either. I (and our children) have
asthma/allergies so that would never be an option but it does make one
wonder about a potential benefit.
A good question....hope the research scientists think it's a good question too.
Lisa Carper (for Jeff 46/8)