-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I tried NADH several months ago and didn't notice any major changes except
that my meds seemed to kick in a little faster.  I decided to try it again
except I tried 10 mg in the AM and the results were totally unexpected. The
first day I had a lot of dyskinesis ( not usually a problem) so the second
day I cut my sinemet from 500mgs to 300mgs and I am doing great!! Wearing
off is not a problem even if my meds are a half hour late  and I seem to be
having a smooth transition. I don't know how long this will last but I am
thrilled!!...Donna
--
Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
                           from an old african proverb