Unknown sender wrote:

> And now for the rest of us. I can't state it any more simply than this:
> Supplements of NADH increase your energy levels.
>
> Evidence so far suggests that NADH will become a safe, commonly used
> supplement to relieve depression, memory lapses, and concentration
> difficulties. People with family history of Alzheimer's might want to
> consider taking NADH to prevent mental deterioration.
>

>         ENADA     2.5mg                 $55.00
>         Special Price:                  $38.50
>         ENADA       5mg                 $85.00
>         Special Price:(when available)  $69.0

On the surface, this looks/sounds like some salesman's hype; however it gives no "Where to Order"; doesn't give dosage; doesn't say how many pills/doses are
in the above offers.  Is the person who posted willing to provide more info?
Also, though it may help PWP etc is it contraindicated for those with
additional blessing such as diabetes, etc?

Bless
Judy