>Also, though it may help PWP etc is it contraindicated for those with
>additional blessing such as diabetes, etc?

>Bless
>Judy, You may pose this question to the owner of the Chronic Wellness Center,
Jack, he is very kind and is helping me with my autistic son, I do not know
him personally, but he seems to have a great deal of knowledge in area of
Parkinsons Disease and Autism. I would not think this would be harmful for
someone with diabetes, since this is only an enzyme that helps the body
manufactor is own dopamine. Linda Forrests Mom