Marling....

Geee....I have no idea if  your bursitis is related to your having PD or is
co-incidental.  As I stated in my original comment, I'd read the information
about bursitis-like pain here on the list some time ago, and in my own case,
it seemed to be right on the button.  But truthfully, even THAT might be
merely a coincidence... a quirk... because I have no concrete PROOF I can
point to that POSITIVELY identifies the relationship between the bursitis-like
pain and PD.

If anything is true about Parkinson's, Marling, it's that what any one of us
experiences with and from the disease is no guarantee that the next 100 people
(or 300  or  500) will experience any or all of the same symptoms.  And even
if we do share some of the same symptoms as others, somehow they're STILL
different .. unique.. to each individual.  Perhaps this is due to the
different drug combinations each of us seems to take, or maybe it's just the
nature of this disease...

By the way, Marling... I've never seen so many "Barbs" gathered in one place
(if one can actually call our little corner of Cyberspace a "place") <tho I
see it as such> before, so when a message is posted to a Barb without a last
name or at the very least, the initial of a last name, it gets VERY confusing
as to which Barb is being addressed.   Speaking for myself, I don't keep a
list of any past messages I've posted and tend to put them out of my mind once
the message is posted.   Sooo... IF I see a message referencing something
posted in the past by a Barb,  in my mind that might be ANY Barb from amongst
the many here!    (Hmmm... wonder if this is short-term memory loss?)

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat