Marjorie,

You wrote in part:
----------
> I have been having this problem with my left foot for about
> 3 months now.  It seems my toes either drop too soon
> or too far, or I'm not picking up my heel enough.  Its rather
> hard to explain unless you have experienced it.
> You end up tripping yourself a lot & since its been almost
> a year since I fell & had injuries, I'd like to keep up my record.

> What can be done about it?

I think you will find that this is a fairly common problem for PWP.
The only solution I have found is to slow down even more than
the PD insists I do, and concentrate on my walking, consciously
thinking 'heel-toe, heel-toe.  Paradoxically dispite slowing down
I seem to end up walking faster as my stride lengthens.

On a lighter note, do you think Lennon and McCartney had us
in mind when they wrote:

        Day tripper, one way ticket, yeh.
        It took me so long to find out.
        I found out!!!!!!!