Hi,
I have no financial or any other interest in Lebanon Shops Pharmacy. They
have been our pharmacy for the past 15 years or so and at our request, they
became distributors of NADH for Menuco (although they undercut the Menuco
price).
Thanks for the info. There was a flurry of purchasing the NADH from Life
Extension (which came from overseas) and people were out money when the
stuff was 'flat'. Just wanting to avoid that. PWP have can have such a hard
time obtaining credible info and the most current research info that while
I'm an ardent supporter of alternative treatment (along with conventional
treatment), I always start out a 'skeptic' on products and
vendors/manufacturer's...didn't mean to offend you. I hope everyone remains
vigilent and takes their role of self-advocate carefully.
Best Regards, Lisa Carper (for Jeff 46/8)