Hello Joao & Brian

Thank you for correcting my sloppy description of  my medication.
Brian, you are right. I take 12 mgs. of Madopar in four parcels every
day. Each parcel consists of one half tablet [100mg] plus two slow
release capsules , each containing 100mg of Madopar. Each tablet and
capsule contains 25% Benserazide.

The tablet is designed to provide rapid relief and the capsules provide
relief over a longer period. We did try spacing the permax out, but it
did not seem to help. I will take up the question of smaller more
frequent doses of the madopar with the neurologist.

Nigel Oram ([log in to unmask])