>I'm an ardent supporter of alternative treatment (along with conventional
>treatment), I always start out a 'skeptic' on products and
>vendors/manufacturer's...didn't mean to offend you. I hope everyone remains
>vigilent and takes their role of self-advocate carefully.
>Best Regards,

Lisa Carper (for Jeff 46/8), Yes I understand, I am having a terrible time
explaining to my father what is happening to his body. Making him change
his diet and getting him to take suppliments, amino acids, and digestive
enzymes. This is a very difficult time for him and he is afraid of what
is happening. I hope to learn alot here that will help him understand, and
possiblitly find a new safe treatment. You did not offend me, but you did
frighten me alittle with the possiblility of the product being chemically
unstable, I pray that is not true. Under a doctors advisement I put my son
on Ritalin, and I still regret that day. So I try to be very careful, but
heck with the things the way that they are now, you take a chance just buying
a carton of eggs. <grin> Best Wishes Linda Forrests Mom