Barb,
I am addicted to you. isee a message that you had written and I have to readit
even If i am not interested in th esubject: frozen shoulder, ugh. I  had one in
th e80's on a vacation to london. They were wonderful there. although they did
no give me cortisone. We  were living in Israel then. whn we arrived, going thru
customs , the green lane, I was asked to come to th eside and be inspected. they
looked into th e sling and examined our luggage. that was th eonly time that
they had examined my luggage,fortunately. At other times i had smuggled i  a
disk drive, a ape deck and fabric for our couch.
Any way i sympathize with you since th efroze shoulder was th eworst pain that I
had endured.
Good luck!
Irv