On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 17:04:16 -0500 [log in to unmask] writes:
>     Alarmed at the message from Ivan Suzman that NPF lawyer Larry
>Hoffheimer
>opposed the Udall bill in spring 1996, I telephoned Mr. Hoffheimer.
>He says
>he is NOT opposed to the Udall bill and that today he had a very
>productive
>meeting with Senator Wellstone in support of the bill.
>                                                       Sara Thomas

Sara,

Thank you for calling Mr. Hoffheimer!  I think that someone else (from
the Parkinson's Action Network?-maybe Barbara Schirloff)should get this
in
writing. Hoffheimer actually WROTE an anti-Udall position, with full
awareness of how that misrepresented all PWP's, in 1996.
My trust level for Washington lobbyists is extremely low.

Ivan Suzman, Portland, Maine 47/10    land of lighthouses

!