Hi, My name is Rita and I have had PD since 1984 (my first doctor called my
tremor, muscle fatigue). On my next visit she called it Famillal Tremor. I
finally changed doctors and was definitely diagnosed with PD. I am 76 years
old and in otherwise good health.
I go to a fitness center 5 days a week and low impact aerobics class 3 days a
week.
I feel it is important to exercise, I feel really good when I get home.

I have just started taking Carbidopa/Levodopa, 2 -1/2 tablets in the AM and
2-1/2 in the PM. This is some new generic drug to replace the  Sinemet that I
was taking. My pharmacist told me about this and my doctor said it was O.K..
Is anyone else taking this medication? What are your results?

So far I only have the tremor in my right arm but keep looking for the next
thing to appear. I have been healthy all my life and it was a real blow to
find I had PD. I go about my day and try not to dwell on it. I keep active
each day. I have 3 grandchildren and one great-grandson to keep me and my
thoughts happy.

As a newcomer to the Internet I have found this site to be very informative.

So long for now,
Rita,

Rita ([log in to unmask])