Henry G..

I know Vicodin is for pain, and cannot take it without a negative reaction vis
a vis the PD symptoms becoming extreme.  AND, when my MD prescribed it, and I
reminded his that I have PD, he commented, "Vicoden won't affect THAT."   W R
O N G!!   VERY wrong...

Henry... I don't know what a lotta the meds your wife is on are for, but
surely she can be carefully and slowly weaned off one, then another and yet
another till the negative aggressiveness hopefully disappears or lessens, and
can thus indicate what the cause of that aggression might be - or NOT be?

Keep in mind that while there's a good chance it MAY indeed be caused by one o
f a combination of he drugs, it may also just be where she's at in life (I
know, m'dear... that is NOT what you'd prefer to hear!).  Or, it may mean that
she's going thru a neurological crisis as yet to be identified.

One last thing, Henry... and I mean no insult to your intelligence or level or
caring in saying this, but have you been able to just sit down with your wife
in one of her calmer moments (IF there are any), and TALK to her about her
becoming aggressive?   Maybe ask her what SHE thinks might be the cause, IF
she's even aware of the situation?   Errrrr... obviously this won't work at
all if she's become some kind of raging amazon-with-PD!

I'm rootin' for you and your misses, Henry....

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat