Ruth:  Thanks for your post - it really hit home.  Fortunately it didn't take
me as long to wake up and realize having pd wasn't the end of the world.  It
really got to me when people said I should be grateful - I could have
something a lot worse (it just didn't seem that way!)  I feel like I'm back
in the land of the living thanks to great advice I received about taking an
anti-depressant from Lisa Carper.  I'm back playing tennis - I fell on the
court last week and needed ten stitches to my face but I got back on the
horse yesterday and even though I was a little afraid, it felt good to be
whacking the ball again.  I also live in Houston and a friend was invited to
a special function with Mohammed Ali when he was in town last weekend.  Even
though he wasn't supposed to give autographs, she spoke to him about me and
he wrote a special autograph that I will always treasure.  I didn't mean to
go on this long - thanks again for your honest posting.
Regards,
Debby Hurlbert