Is it my computer/server only or do other people have difficulty
reading some messages?  At the end of a line of words there will
be a =.  Then the next line will have one or two words and then
skip to another full line.  It looks like this:
If you do not already have a usercode, call or drop by Computer S=
ervices loc
ated in Academic Hall, telepone number is.... Email is free to tho=
se who
have a usercode on SE system.  You can also access through a mode=20

How can I correct this?  I lose my train of thought about what the
message is saying as my eyes jump back and forth trying to put
words back together between lines.  Thank you   Margaret Mates