DavenLyn -
     I spoke to you several months ago regarding the 2nd Annual Parkinson
Health Fair to be held in Cincinnati in the spring.  The original date of
March 1st has since been changed to April 12th.  I still don't have all of
the details yet but will postthem as soon as I do.  It is a tri-state event
including Ohio,Kentucky and Indiana. It will be held in a mall in Cincinnati
but I'm not sure of the name.  I will be one of the keynote speakers again
this year.  Will share more info. as I have it.  Thank you for your interest.

Terrie Whitling