Hi Rita and all,

I am curious about this generic alternative to Sinemet. Is there a generic
alternative to Sinemet CR too?  It is just so expensive. My hubby takes it 3
times a day. He is on Medicare and will be on Preferred Choice 65 come
Febuary 1st.

Coleen  :-)

At 11:14 PM 1/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, My name is Rita and I have had PD since 1984 (my first doctor called my
>tremor, muscle fatigue). On my next visit she called it Famillal Tremor. I
>finally changed doctors and was definitely diagnosed with PD. I am 76 years
>old and in otherwise good health.
>I go to a fitness center 5 days a week and low impact aerobics class 3 days a
>week.
>I feel it is important to exercise, I feel really good when I get home.
>
>I have just started taking Carbidopa/Levodopa, 2 -1/2 tablets in the AM and
>2-1/2 in the PM. This is some new generic drug to replace the  Sinemet that I
>was taking. My pharmacist told me about this and my doctor said it was O.K..
>Is anyone else taking this medication? What are your results?
>
>So far I only have the tremor in my right arm but keep looking for the next
>thing to appear. I have been healthy all my life and it was a real blow to
>find I had PD. I go about my day and try not to dwell on it. I keep active
>each day. I have 3 grandchildren and one great-grandson to keep me and my
>thoughts happy.
>
>As a newcomer to the Internet I have found this site to be very informative.
>
>So long for now,
>Rita,
>
>Rita ([log in to unmask])

 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo
xoxoxoxo
                     Coleen Pettit aka [log in to unmask]

Sole provider for....MISSING LINK...Josephine County's adoptees search
support group
      If interested in volunteering your time in the group email me :-)
         1-541-862-2226 355 Cheslock Rd.  Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo