Marling wrote.....>Has anyone else experienced the sensation that some
doctors don't know anything
>about PD except that it makes you shake?
>
>Sometimes when I speak with doctors (even neuros) I feel as though I should be
>the MD and they should be sitting in a classroom letting me teach them.
>
>It feels weird to know so much about a subject, and expect that the doctors
>should know more, but don't.

Marling, many times I feel I know more than the Dr.  They are not all
knowing (even if they think they are!!). I tend to give copies of articles
to the Dr. that support my position and that the Dr. will read.  As has been
stated many times, the person with the condition has the greatest interest
in the outcome.  It is too important to be left to the Dr.!  It is up to you
to manage it; you have much more to lose if something goes wrong!
                                                                Peace, John