Hi all,

I went to my neuro today. My disease is progressing right along as expected. I
have cut one of the Sinement CR 's out (the late night pill) and only take the
three in the day, am noon pm.  The Clonazepam or Klonopin or whatever it is it
works on the legs great.  One in the morning and with my sinemet cr does fine,
then one at night and I rest, (not necessarily sleep, but one thing at a time,
at least I am now resting at night).

My neuro also told me that restless leg syndrome is possibly hereditary and
although it is usually associated wlith PD, it can be associated with others or
just on it's own.  It would seem that I have had a double wammy to hit me.  My
father had restless legs and we never knew what it was from. He had no other
symptoms of Pd and died of congestive heart failure at age 83.

So my legs are not what they used to be, but I still get around.

Here's to life, whatever it may bring, may we be able to turn it to our
advantage and always remember how to laugh.

Marling McReynolds