Hi Folks:

It is apparent that Margaret, Barbara and there cohorts have Marshalled a lot
of significant information to help us lobby our representatives. I suggest it
gives everyone who writes notes on this list an opportunity to participate.

On a personal note i have been visiting support groups, showing them Joan
Samuelson's movational tape from the 1996 NYC Unity walk. I then deliver the
message to write and call their representatives.

I leave each member a cost analysis for and a self addressed envelope back to
PAN.
I also get ever members addreess not on Pan's mailing list to send to PAN
myself to add more people to the main stream.  I also carry news letters from
PDF to distribute.

But most importantly I challenge the Support Group to write their letters to
the Congressman befor the next meeting and bring their copy to the next
meeting so that the whole group can edit and mail their letters after the
meeting. Finally I ask the support leder to contact me with results. I will
call the support leader two weeks before the next meeting to prod that person
to follow thru.

If any support Group leaders are reading this message or if you attend a
support group suggest  as a project for the group that the next couple of
meetings be devoted to contact your Congressman and report the results back
to this listserv.

We have talked about passage of the bill now is the time to put your efforts
forword.

DO IT NOW

Dale Severance