 My mom is now in a nursing some after suffering a stroke and at
least one additional seizure.  The day after she was admitted, I went to
visit her.  She was fine during dinner, then started getting rigid thru her
torso, screaming and leg shakes.  This activity would happen every few
minutes, duration one minute, then finally stop after about an hour.  I held
her hand thru most of it.  When she had a particuarly bad one, her hand was
in a severe clench and she would grab her head after as if she was in pain.
I am going to talk to the doctor's at the NH next week, but I was wondering
if anyone has seen anything like this.
Lena Holmes  parttime caregiver for Ilmi 74/2
Oakville, Ontario, Canada