Senator Lautenberg:

I am a resident in Matawan New Jersey. I have been coping with
Parkinson's Disease for nine years and at the age of 56 was forced to
retire because of my illness.

I am writing to inquire what is your position on Parkinson Research in
the 105th Congressianal session. Will you consider being an original
cosponsor of the Udall bill which will be introduced shortly by Senator
Wellstone. If you would like to be considered as an original cosponsor
for this legislation please contact Senator Wellstone or Senator McCain
to sign on as an original cosponsor.

I was always a substantial wage earner as a small business person with a
payroll of thirteen employess. As a wage earner I always contributed the
maximum Social Security contribution based on my wages and made a
contribution for each of my employees. Now at the age of 56 my
contributions to Social Security will cease and I will become a drain on
the system with all its ramifications. I am not alone in this state with
this problem and a need for this cure.  Robert Wood Memorial Johnson
Hospital in our State is doing excellent research and made a significant
gene discovery last year but more funds for research are need.

Please help us secure passage of this years Morris Udall Bill.

Thank you.

Dale Severance
15 Courtland Lane
Matawan, New Jersey 07747