Hey  Tony Fazio:  Goody Buddy the fats in the fire lets go to town; Privately
I bet another member a lobster dinner that we could get all ny state signed
up as cosponsers before he gets his hole state signed up;

I see your are the reginal director for upstate NY. Lets get together and
plan our approach to this task.  All email to you is being returned to me .
 email me your address to [log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask] or
call me before 4:30 today at 908 5836522 I packed your phone # by mistake
 Dale

Dale Severance