Bernard JOLY,

I know if all the list were in other than English I would become frustrated,
however, I certainly enjoy an occasional letter in other languages.  I
speak/read German to a point (I lived there for 2 years) as well as French &
Spanish (2 years of high school French and 2 years of College Spanish).  I
believe that we should all learn a little of each other's languages and make
communications continue to grow.  I also use/interpret sign language in the US.
 I use Manual English (a combination of SEE sign and Americal Sign Language
[ASL]).  I am always trying to communicate as best I can.

Keep up the good work, a challenge is just something to work at one minute at a
time.

Marling McReynolds